What are its claims?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
Social media is where YOUR customers are getting their news and information as well as recommendations for where to go, what to buy, and where to buy it. If you are not on social media, your business will be as extinct as the dinosaurs in no time.
- How to get customers to actually create your product for you…virtually guaranteeing sales
- Techniques for making your social media sites entertaining and irresistible
- Turning your profile into a powerful mini website that pulls in business
- How you can add thousands of helpful contacts with the push of a button
- How to mix up your personal and business tweets for optimum performance
- How to develop deep relationships with clients that lead to more sales
- What you need to say on your business page posts to engage customers
- How and why branding must be the most important aspect of your video
- Exactly what to tweet about on Twitter to attract business
- What to put in your daily updates to attract new business
Is anyone buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Social Media Marketing Magic scores 68.07/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsSo, you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve examined in detail the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.socialmediamarketingmagic.net, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product is $37.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: socialmediamarketingmagic.net you’ll also be taken through to socialmediamarketingmagic.net, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. In this case though, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)